Know the amount of furniture you're moving. This will help you choose an adequately
sized truck and plan the journeys needed for your move.
Know how many boxes the company needs to pack, so it can estimate how long it will take to pack your goods.
Prepare the exact time you want the team to arrive.
Prepare clear instructions and directions to your new property
• Get the packaging supplies at least few days before you move. See Packaging
• Mark all boxes displaying the room, contents and fragile.
• Have few spare boxes for the day of the move
• Get rid of the rubbish before moving day and clean the property.
• Know what you want taken and what is to be left.